How To Play
- To set up the game, distribute the cards of your choice into the 5 card holder slots at the bottom of the board. The current card choice include: 50’s trivia and 60’s trivia. We have truth or dare cards on order!
- Decide what score you’re going to play to
- Players drop a puck into one of the openings at the top of the board
- The puck will land in one of five slots
- The player who dropped the puck removes the front card from that slot and has to either answer the question or complete the dare
- Correct answers are worth 1 point, completed dares are worth 2 points.
- The first player to reach the designated score wins!
- 3.5′ high x 2′ wide
- 4 discs for multiple person game play
- 1 deck of 50’s trivia cards and one deck of 60’s trivia cards (more to come)
- Hand made in Vancouver
$125 per day
$375 per week